Fri, Nov 10|
Iconic is an exhibition featuring and curated by Lee Lee La Cubana and MC Hewlett, featuring 25 additional Iconic women artists, in celebration of feminine joy and women in art. The show is created in honor of women and trans-women's rights, celebrating our bodies, choices and power.
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Brooklyn, 198a Lewis Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11221, USA
About the event
You're invited to view this ICONIC exhibition featuring work from 25 women in art. This exhibit celebrates joy, femininity, independence and everything ICONIC about womanhood.
Note: All work is available for purchase, all sales go fully to the women featured in the exhibit.
- We're asking all guests to donate to The Girls Club of NY, an organization providing educational and recreational programs for young girls and teens in the Lower East Side and Brooklyn. The starting donation amount is $5.
- On a first come, first serve basis, each ticket will include a voucher for one FREE GIFT from the *swag table donated from sponsors. All women will also receive a 15% coupon for Wisp, in which you can purchase items such as plan b, birth control, and any other items related to women's health, along with a sticker.
- *Swag Items include Journals from Bloom, Anti-Stigma Hats from Wisp, The Clit is Lit tote bags from Wisp, home items from Earth & Me, Period Underwear from Peroid., Organic Honey from Bee Favored, & Artist Prints from Lee Lee La Cubana or MC Hewlett.
- Wisp is healthcare on your terms. Connect with a doctor online and get safe, effective same-day treatment. Period. We’re simplifying access to treatment to make getting healthy and staying healthy that much easier. Be heard, get care, feel better. They donated 15% coupons (use code: ICONIC), stigma hats, clit is lit bags and stickers
- Poppi is a prebiotic gut healthy soda alternative who has donated drinks
- bloom daily planners® is more than just colored ink on paper. We are committed to helping others bloom into the best versions of themselves through the power of organization. We understand the stresses of every day life, and our goal is to help you take control of your day and make more time for the good stuff. We are creating a community of like-minded individuals supporting each other to achieve their goals and live a more positive, productive, and happy life. They donated planners.
- The Culture Candy is a minority women owned arts organization that provides underrepresented artists showcase opportunities, and celebrates NYC and Art Culture through exhibitions encouraging artistic exploration, charity and inclusion. They sponsored signage and artist gift bags.
- Period by The Period Company is the world's most comfortable period underwear, they donated coupons and underwear
- Earth & Me: Our brick-and-mortar stores offer a full selection of zero-waste home and self-care products. We also sell bulk essentials in a bring-your-own-container system. We have launched community spaces to host events that educate and gather us in sustainability and social justice initiatives! They donated items for the swag table.
- Blick Art Materials: Blick Art Materials supports artists at all stages of their artistic journey. As a leading art supply company, we provide artists, educators, students, and our associates with the tools, assistance, and training needed to grow, innovate, and reach their creative potential. BLICK Art Materials is family-owned and serving artists since 1911. They donated gift cards for artists to win.
- Bee Favored: Here at BeeFavored, we want you to feel like you are getting the best Raw Honey from the bee-hive located throughout USA. Our brand is organic and made by nature. We are upgrading the taste of honey without losing its benefits. We care about quality ingredients and of course we want to give you the excellent customer service that you deserve while also manufacturing our products with safety in mind.
- Lee Lee La Cubana
- MC Hewlett
- Maya Nicole
- Hillary Mizrachi
- h3art for Art
- Cin 4 Me
- Maria Paula Rodriguez
- Juliet James
- Chantel Antoinette
- Lili Rochelle
- Natasha Marcano Dillon
- Jency Sekaran
- Quatro Banz
- Erica Shlakman
- Robyn Ivy
- Zara Cimone,
- Melissa Schainker
- Leia Sands
- Elizabeth Baez
- Amanda Soto
- Cherri is Undead
- Yuzly Mathurin
- Bitter Darlings
- Ashley Joan
- Third Eye Theory
All tickets payments donated to The Girls Club of NY GA entry 6pm-8:30pm, eligible for ONE item from the swag table on a first come first serve basis. Item availability dependent on entry time.From $5.00 to $15.00
- $5.00+$0.13 service fee
- $10.00+$0.25 service fee
- $15.00+$0.38 service fee